Finalist in the AA Travel Guide Accommodation Awards in 2010 and 2011, Alpha du Cap Guest House is the perfect choice if you are looking for a place to stay in Blouberg, Cape Town.
Highly recommended by the AA Travel Guides, Alpha du Cap Guest House appeals to young and old, singles, couples and families, on holiday or working, all of whom know that great in-room facilities (of which personal computers with free wireless internet access are only one) and a comfortable bed await at the end of each day and a wide variety on the breakfast menu (You prefer your eggs fried, scrambled, poached or rather a hearty farm-style breakfast, omelet, french toasts or pancakes?) ensures a good start into another day at the office or exploring Cape Town.
What Guests who stayed at Alpha du Cap Guest House enjoyed most
- The delicious full English and Continental Breakfast.
- Personal Computers with free wireless internet access in all rooms.
- TV with DSTV (selected channels) and radio with iPod docking stations.
- Crisp percale linen, soft white bathrobes and slippers.
- Heated en-suite bathrooms with towels and amenities.
- Bar fridge (cool drinks only) and complimentary tea & coffee in all rooms.
- Garden with BBQ facilities, large pool and jacuzzi (heated on request between October - April).
- Blouberg Beach, Restaurants, Shops, MyCity Bus Stop in walking distance.
- Perfect location to explore Cape Town and surrounds.
- The friendly staff, great service and great value for money.
Perfectly situated to make the most of your Cape Town holiday or business trip, Alpha du Cap Guest House is easy to find just off the West Coast Road (R27) in the upmarket suburb of Bloubergrant, set in the middle between Table View, Milnerton, Bloubergstrand and Parklands (Cape Town). With the beach, restaurants, shopping and the main station of Cape Town's new MyCity Bus in walking distance (only R10 one-way to the city center), Alpha du Cap Guest House is conveniently located, yet provides a peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle in a quiet side street in Bloubergrant.
Beach, Restaurants, Shops, MyCity Bus 750m-1km (3-5min. walk)
Table View, Parklands, Big Bay 3-5km (5min. drive)
Montague & Killarny Gardens, Milnerton, 5-10km (5-15min. drive)
Century City Canal Walk 17km (15 min. drive)
City Centre, V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain 18km (20min. drive)
Cape Town Airport 26km (35min. drive)
Phone: +27 (0)21 556 3468
Mobile: +27 (0)83 707 9777
For car hire, please contact Cabs Car Hire on +27 21 386 5500, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cabs.co.za
Free off-street parking is available in front of the guest house (not locked away, but safe!).
The deposit is non-refundable. The full amount is payable in case of cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival, no-show, early departure or discounted offers. We will make every effort to resell a room in the event of a cancellation or early departure, in which case only a cancellation fee of 100% for the first night cancelled and 25% for additional room nights is payable.